If you want your teeth to be white and healthy, it is important that you brush them regularly. But how often should you do this? And what toothbrush head should you use? Orthodontist Surrey has the answers. Read on for more information!
How to deep clean your teeth (without damaging them)
Many people believe that they need to use a harsh toothpaste in order to deep clean their teeth. However, this can actually do more harm than good! If you want to deep clean your teeth without damaging them, follow these simple tips:
- Use a gentle toothpaste
- Rinse with water after brushing
- Avoid using a harsh scrubbing motion
- Brush the front, back and sides of your teeth (not just on top)
Which toothbrush head is best?
An electric toothbrush is recommended by many dental professionals. However, they can be quite expensive! There are also manual brushes which may work better for you if an electronic brush seems like too much of a hassle. If you want to deep clean your teeth without damaging them, try out the following toothbrush heads:
- Soft bristles
- Angled head for reaching back molars and hard to reach spots on front teeth
How often should you replace your toothbrush?
It is important that you change your toothbrush regularly, as the bristles will become worn and ineffective over time. Dentists generally recommend that you replace your toothbrush every three months, or after illness.
How to keep your teeth white
There are many ways that you can keep your teeth white without having to visit the dentist. Here are ten of our favourites:
- Avoid drinking coffee, tea and red wine
- Use a straw when drinking these liquids
- Avoid smoking or using chewing tobacco
- If you do smoke, try to cut down as much as possible. Smoking stains teeth more than any other substance.
If you want your smile to be bright and healthy, it is important that you take good care of your teeth. By keeping them clean and making sure you replace your toothbrush regularly, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to get the smile of your dreams!
4 signs you are doing a good job cleaning your teeth
- Your breath is much better than it has been in a long time, so thank goodness for that!
- You notice an improvement with how bright everything looks when you look into mirrors or flat surfaces such as windows
- People who haven’t seen us lately say our smiles seem bigger
- crowdfunding campaigns
Which toothbrush head is best?
The toothbrush head is a very important part of your brushing experience. The right one can make all the difference between feeling confident with dental care and becoming frustrated because you’re not getting an adequate clean! It’s best to take some time researching which types are most effective for various surfaces before making any purchases, but here are some quick tips:
“Get into bed vs stand-up shower holders – A lot more people use bathroom stalls while traveling or commuting; they might even prefer if there were no mirror so it won’t rust on them during this period due its location near fresh water sources often found at public facilities like hotels (which usually don’t provide mirrors).
10 ways to improve your smile
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day for two minutes each time
- Floss every day
- Use a mouthwash to kill bacteria and freshen your breath
- Eat healthy foods that are good for your teeth – like apples, carrots, and celery
- Avoid sugary drinks and snacks – they can cause tooth decay
- See your dentist for a check-up at least once a year